Training Designed to Empower
Note: Due to COVID-19 all trainings will be held virtually until further notice.
An Overview of the Types of Training We Provide
ANA Webinar Series
The Eastern Region T/TA Center is one of four Regional Centers that hosts ANA’s weekly Webinar Series on a variety of topics to assist your community’s development goals. To see a listing of the entire series, click here.
Project Planning & Development Training
In this 3-day training, participants will learn how to:
- • Work with community and key partners to identify and document specific community problems that stand in the way of meeting community goals;
- • Create a project work plan to address those problems and attain community goals;
- • Develop measurable outcomes and impacts to the community; and
- • Determine the level of resources and funding needed to implement the project.
Click here for the 2020 Virtual Pre-Application Training videos.
In this 2-day training, participants will learn how to:
- • Understand the ANA Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Evaluation Criteria;
- • Format, package, structure and submit a funding application; and
- • Register and apply on Grants.gov.
Post Award Training
This training is held exclusively for new grantees. In this 2-day training, participants will learn how to:
- • Read a Notice of Award (NOA);
- • Complete and submit the required quarterly reports (Objective Progress Report and SF425);
- • Utilize GrantSolutions.gov; and
- • Submit a timely non-competing grant continuation application and requests for non-routine grant amendments.