Training Designed to Empower
Note: Due to COVID-19 all trainings will be held virtually until further notice.
An Overview of the Types of Training We Provide
ANA Webinar Series
The Eastern Region T/TA Center is one of four Regional Centers that hosts ANA’s weekly Webinar Series on a variety of topics to assist your community’s development goals. To see a listing of the entire series, click here.
Project Planning & Development Training
In this 3-day training, participants will learn how to:
- • Work with community and key partners to identify and document specific community problems that stand in the way of meeting community goals;
- • Create a project work plan to address those problems and attain community goals;
- • Develop measurable outcomes and impacts to the community; and
- • Determine the level of resources and funding needed to implement the project.
In this 2-day training, participants will learn how to:
- • Understand the ANA Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Evaluation Criteria;
- • Format, package, structure and submit a funding application; and
- • Register and apply on Grants.gov.
Post Award Training
This training is held exclusively for new grantees. In this 2-day training, participants will learn how to:
- • Read a Notice of Award (NOA);
- • Complete and submit the required quarterly reports (Objective Progress Report and SF425);
- • Utilize GrantSolutions.gov; and
- • Submit a timely non-competing grant continuation application and requests for non-routine grant amendments.
NOTE: Participation in the training sessions are limited to individuals who are employed by or are governing officials of Tribal governments and Native nonprofit organizations serving American Indians, Native Hawaiians, Alaskan Natives, and Native American Pacific Islanders. Independent grant writers must provide a signed letter on organization stationary with their registration form in order to attend.