Technical Assistance to Suit Your Needs
Electronic Technical Assistance (ETA) is available for:
- • Unsuccessful Applicants who want to improve their application for next submission
- • Planning & Project Development questions such as assistance formulating project ideas and planning
- • Pre-Application ETA, individualized assistance to prospective ANA applicants through phone, email and fax. (To be eligible, applicants must have completed 75% of the ANA application.)
- • Current Grantees requesting assistance with GrantSolutions, grant amendments, reporting, or project implementation.
For Pre-Application Technical Assistance,
- • information on which competition you are applying for,
- • a brief description of your project, and
- • your percentage of application completion.