Technical Assistance to Suit Your Needs
Electronic Technical Assistance (ETA) is available for:
- • Unsuccessful Applicants who want to improve their application for the next funding cycle.
- • Planning & Project Development questions such as assistance formulating project ideas and planning.
- • Pre-Application ETA – individualized assistance to prospective ANA applicants through phone, email or fax. For a review of your application before you submit it to ANA, applicants must have completed at least 75% of their proposed ANA application.
- • Current Grantees requesting assistance with GrantSolutions, grant amendments, reporting, or project implementation.
If you would like to request a full review of your ANA application before you submit it to ANA, please submit your draft application to us by the following due dates. You can use the Technical Assistance Request Form below or email Candi Carmi, Technical Assistance Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due by JUNE 23, 2021: Preservation and Maintenance (P&M); Esther Martinez Immersion (EMI); and Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Due by JUNE 28, 2021: Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS); Social and Economic Development Strategies for Growing Organizations (SEDS-GO); Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska (SEDS-AK)