Electronic Technical Assistance Information
Electronic Technical Assistance (ETA) is available for:
- Unsuccessful Applicants who want to improve their application for next submission
- Planning & Project Development questions such as assistance formulating project ideas and planning
- Pre-Application ETA, individualized assistance to prospective ANA applicants through phone, email and fax. (To be eligible, applicants must have completed 75% of the ANA application.)
- Current Grantees requesting assistance with GrantSolutions, grant amendments, reporting, or project implementation.
If you are submitting a request using the form below please provide us with the following information in the Message field: For pre-application technical assistance,
- information on which competition you are applying for,
- a brief description of your project, and
- your percentage of application completion.
For any other technical assistance, please provide us specific information on the type of technical assistance you require.